To help patients optimize urological health.
To be a practice that innovates and excels in all aspects of urological care.
Urology of Virginia (UVA) has a long history of providing comprehensive and quality care to the entire Hampton Roads region, including northeastern North Carolina. Whether you come to us with kidney, urinary tract, prostate, pelvic or other urological needs, you’ll find our providers well-versed in delivering the most customized programs and treatment plans.
Our clinical care team consists of 32 board certified urologists, most of whom are fellowship trained, nationally recognized, awarded and published. More importantly, they are dedicated to providing superior care and individualized attention to their patients. Included in the team are a specialty trained GU pathologist, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, RN’s, x-ray and ultrasound technicians, and a vast array of other health care professionals.
Our Provider Services:
- General Urology for common urological conditions such as kidney stones, hematuria, urinary tract infections, and prostatitis.
- Reconstructive Urology for complex urological cases:
- Male genitourinary cases such as hypospadias, strictures and penile reconstruction.
- Female vaginal reconstruction, prolapse, and vesicovaginal or ureterovaginal fistulas.
- Women’s Health and Wellness for bladder support, vaginal health and incontinence.
- Men’s Health and Wellness for infertility, vasectomy and vasectomy reversals, and erectile dysfunction.
- Urological Oncology for prostate, kidney, bladder and testicular cancer.
Our Support Services:
- Laboratory blood testing for PSA, testosterone and Vitamin D levels, as well as urine cultures and sensitivities.
- Pathology services for interpretations of in-house prostate biopsies and urine cytologies.
- Physical Therapy for pelvic floor strengthening, pelvic pain relief and improved continence.
- Urodynamics testing to determine the performance of the bladder and urethra.
- Ultrasound and x-ray images to aid in the diagnosis of urological conditions.
- Research studies that offer new treatment options and benefits to patients for participation.